tiistai 8. helmikuuta 2011

A coin cache

Hello! I'm a bit late with this one, sorry.


 Anywayy, above is today's howto. Self-explanatory but very useful. About a year ago I stopped using a huge leather wallet as a storage for my cards and cash and started using a small case where I put my credit cards and bills. I use mainly my credit card, but sometimes I have to use cash, like when I ride a bus or buy snus from Swedish shop. A snus can has its pros and cons:
Pros are that there's lots of room for coins. There's over 9 euros worth money inside the can above, beautifully set in an octagon. Also it's sturdy: it keeps its form so it's easy to handle plus it's pocket-size.
Cons are that it rattles very annoyingly if it's half-full.
I use mostly bills when paying something, but sometimes there are none. To ease paying with a large stack of coins I recommend taping current amount of coins' over lid.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti