maanantai 24. tammikuuta 2011

A battery case for triple A-batteries

 



Batteries are versatile, small - and run out too fast. I use lots of devices that need batteries, especially these small AAA-batteries. Before I was introduced to the wonder of rechargeable NiMH batteries I used these alkaline ones. Let's cut to the chase: I was able to fit in 11 batteries into that container. For the pictures I used an old Granit snus pack, the one without a bin storage. if you have more than 7 batteries I recommend using a snus pack without the bin because it eats a lot of space - and it's still that flat you can't put a battery inside. Talk about wasted space... If you look down I have uploaded some pics telling how you can put the maximum amount of batteries inside the snus pack. If you get twelve batteries inside and can still close the lid I will give you a gold star :)



For the first layer put only 4 batteries. Even though you could put a fifth one, it becomes hard to put all 11 batteries inside and be able to close the lid firmly. You can see the lowest battery "getting out of line" because of the pack's form and the fifth one would do the same. I recommend using rectangular snus pack for this kind of storaging.

























































































































 In logic sense people would put the batteries between the first layers' batteries, but then they couldn't get all 11 inside the pack, so we use this method. You can see that i put one battery down there with the first layer and you can see why i initially put only 4 batteries.


All done! All 11 batteries are in the pack and now you only need to close the lid.



TIP: if you are a reusing freak like me you may want to use tape and a  pen to mark what is in which pack.
Also using different snus packs for different reusing means is a good option.

PS: the next post will be published 28.1 Stay tuned.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti